STL Heroin Help was created to serve as a positive focus towards awareness, prevention, and education about heroin. In addition to helping others move forward in a positive manner through the grief process as well as linking others to help sites for addiction and therapy; I would like to reach out to people and ask that they take a stand against heroin in their communities. I would also ask that they contact their local community leaders, prosecutors and state representatives to make changes in the laws regarding heroin induced homicide. In return, this will assist law enforcement as well as families effected by heroin deaths. We want STL Heroin help to be positive in helping all those effected by heroin in any way related to this St. Louis epidemic. The main focus is targeting our youth through heroin prevention, education and awareness.
Recent Blog Posts
- Midwest Institute for Addiction
- Centrec Care Inc.
- H.O.P.E. (Help 4 Opiate Addicts’ Parents Exists)
- Assisted Recovery Centers of American (ARCA)
- Drug Policy: Treatment, Sentencing and Decriminalization
- St Louis Heroin Help Becoming a Reality
- American Journal of Public Health
- STL HEROIN HELP MOVES FORWARD
- Detox Services